Sunday, February 16, 2020

Good morning! Happy Friday and Happy Valentines Day!! I thought I would end our week with some verses on God’s great love for us! Verses that we can keep in our heads and hearts and that will always remind us of the great love the Father has for us, His children!! Have a fabulous Friday, a wonderful weekend, and a very valued and vibrant Valentine’s Day!! Love you all. =-)) Psalm 86:15- But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. 1John 3:1- See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 4:7- Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Jeremiah 31:3- The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. 1Cor 13:1-3 & 13-If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing...13) And now these 3 remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment