Monday, January 22, 2018

1John 1:5- This is the message we have heard from him & declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all....I don’t know about you all, but I needed to hear this verse. I needed that reminder that no matter what it looks like around me..I am a child of light. That there is always joy that comes from being in His light. Darkness might be here for a little while, but it doesn’t stay, He doesn’t let it stay!! He calls us out of it, He walks w/ us & protects us. I just find that so encouraging & I pray that you do too. Whatever it may look like around you, always remember God is here!! He will protect & take care of you & if your feeling the weight of darkness....keep clinging to Him & know that His light will shine on you once again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment