Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I never thought I was a routine kinda girl. I always thought of myself as a go w/ the flow type of person & maybe for the most part I am, but ever since we’ve come back from Christmas break I can not get things done, especially in the mornings, that I used too. It’s frustrating to me. At one point I thought maybe I should get up earlier, well I already get up at 5, 4:30, even 4:45, just doesn’t sound appealing in the least. So I’m struggling to figure out what I should do—need to do. Like what can I move around or change so that I’m not rushing & anxious in the mornings? I’ve prayed about this b/c it’s really important to me that I don’t give up on anything or go the opposite direction of what God is asking of me. So I guess I’m saying all this to tell you all that the devotions might start coming in the afternoon & to ask that maybe you could just say a prayer for me. Pray that I can get this thing figured out, & I won’t give up anything, just put stuff where it needs to be. I thank you all, I love you all, & I’m sorry for some of my weird craziness spilling over to you all Lol!! I hope your Tuesday is as terrific as you all are!!! Romans 8:28- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment